For anyone who feels they’ve been invited to too many weddings lately have a laugh. This is actually true. It was in a local newspaper in Johannesburg and even Trevor Noah mentioned it on his comedy show. This is a true story about a recent wedding that took place at Wits University. It was a huge wedding with about 300 guests and a paid Master of Ceremonies.
After the wedding MC, at the reception, the groom got up on stage at the microphone to talk to the crowd. He said that he wanted to thank everyone for coming, many from long distances, to support them at their wedding. He especially wanted to thank the bride’s and groom’s families for coming and to thank his new father-in-law for providing such a fabulous reception.
To thank everyone for coming, bringing gifts and everything, he said he wanted to give everyone a special gift just from him. So taped to the bottom of everyone’s chair, including the wedding party, was a manila envelope.
He said that this was his gift and told everyone to open their envelopes.
Inside each envelope was an 8×10 photo of his best man having sex…with the bride. He had gotten suspicious of the two of them and hired a private detective to trail them weeks prior to the wedding.
After he stood there and watched the people’s reactions for a couple of minutes, he turned to the best man and said, “F*CK you!” He turned to his bride and said, “F*CK you!” Then he turned to the dumbfounded crowd and said, “I’m out of here!”
He had the marriage annulled the first thing that Monday morning. While most of us would have broken off the engagement immediately after finding out about the affair, this guy goes through with it anyway, as if nothing was wrong.
Wedding Revenge Results:
- Making the bride’s parents pay over R200,000 for 300 guests for a wedding and reception.
- Letting everyone know exactly what did happen. And, best of all…
- Trashing the bride’s and best man’s reputations in front of all of their friends and their entire families.
This guy has balls the size of church bells. Do you think we might see one of those MasterCard Priceless
commercials out of this? Huh?
- Elegant wedding for 300 family and guests — R200,000
- Photographers for the wedding — R5,000
- Deluxe Honeymoon accommodations in Maui for 2 weeks — R50,500
- The look on everyone’s faces after seeing a photo of the Bride and Best Man having sex — Priceless!!!