My friend Yusuf Mahomedy invited me to join his next seminar: WORKSUCKS, MAKE WORK WORK EXPRESS 2007.
Get Ahead in your Career, Work & Job like never before.
Do you really want to take charge of your career before 2007 ends?Are you ready to create your work success with stuff that is not available to 99.99% of South African employees? Do you want to break free of a dissatisfying job? Are you job hunting? If you are serious about getting ahead in your working life and wondering what more can you do, this experience could be a turning point in your life. For over 3 years, Worksucks has been covering the SA Market through a unique lens and assisting individuals create their work success.
This one of a kind presentation for career seekers, employees and students, will cover
- The Realities of Working in SA
- Work Success – Fulfilment, Fame, Fortune
- The Job Hunting Game
- From Employee to Entrepreneur
- Real Life Opportunities
- Finding your next job using online Social Networking (Ramon Thomas)
The experience includes hard hitting strategies, examples from SA companies, playing the recruitment game (gain the upperhand over agencies), analysis of employment documentation (packages, contracts) and stuff that you can apply immediately in your career. No B.S. No motivational drivel. No Hype.
- Yusuf Mahomedy – In the past decade, Yusuf Mahomedy (CA(SA), CPA(SA), AdvTax)) has accumulated a wealth of expertise around the new work economy. His professional background combined with experience in a small practice, tax consulting in a ‘Big 4’ firm and heading the remuneration department at a telecoms group; provides a multidisciplinary lens on the business of work. He founded WORKSUCKS in 2004, a unique venture to assist corporates, small business and employees, ‘Make Work, Work’ in rather unconventional ways. A self professed ‘Work Radical’, he wears several hats – reward consultant, employees tax specialist, coach, futurist and sometimes, undefined ones.
- Ramon Thomas – At the forefront of a new breed of professional speakers emerging from South Africa, my unique ability is always communicating the big picture to help my clients solve problems and make better decisions. My speciality is in the Psychology of Technology.
Date: Wednesday, 24 October 2007
Venue: Sandton Library (Tel 011 881 6440)
Fee: Career Seekers/Employees – R80 (including VAT) or Full Time Students – R30 (including VAT)
Guarantee: If this Express Event does not demonstrate value in your working life, claim a full refund. Register: e-mail Yusuf Mohemedy with your name, address, contact number and student number (if applicable)