This workshop is a first of it’s kind in South Africa teaching the foundation of successful business networking. You will learn how to write your business profile in a way that positions you as a leader in your industry. In particular this session is aimed entrepreneurs, self-employed, small business owners, freelancers or anyone who wants to fast track their business and professional lives. The result is increased sales, increased business opportunities and also enhances career opportunities. The core underlying tools used are the social networking tools like LinkedIn, Facebook and MyGenius to increase your Findability.
On a practical level this workshop is designed to increase the flow of new customers through your business even if you are not very social and/or a little shy when it comes to meeting or talking to strangers. I will teach you step-by-step how to expand and create new business relationships quickly, effectively and improve their referability. A result of the strategies will be you will be perceived more and more as the leader in your industry.
Some of the topics covered:
- the foundation of successful business networking
- the weapons of (social) influence
- conversation techniques to illicint values and create deep rapport
- how to quickly expand social connections
- how to automate, manage relationships using online tools
- bring online connections into the real world
- the importance of weak vs strong social ties
- how to make it easy for people to find you over your competition
- effective strategies for face to face meetings
- how to improving your referability and get clients to send you business without asking
- using social proof to enhance your value, status
- story telling skills and how to convey what you have to offer (sell)
- communication strategies to link your products to your clients highest values
TRAINERS: Ramon Thomas
DURATION: 4 hours
NEXT COURSE DATES: only upon request
REGISTRATION FEE: R2,000 per person or R10,000 for groups of 10 or more.
Incoming search terms:
- jesse l rowe (1)