Skype is a very useful software application that has been developed for VOIP calls or voice over internet protocol calls. You will be able to reach any person anywhere in the world as long as you have the needed requirements. Such requirements include but are not limited to:
- A personal computer, laptop computer, netbook computer, tablet pc or any other device that is compatible with Skype. Preferably it has the latest specs.
- A compatible internet phone or headset that you can use for making calls and dialling mobile numbers.
- An active and strong internet connection that will allow you to stay in touch for long periods of time.
- The latest Skype software application installed in your computer or Skype compatible device. You can even use Skype with the latest models of mobile phones.
You need to buy Skype credits in order to make some calls in South Africa. This is due to numerous factors including the charges attributed by the peer to peer connection established using Skype and any third party telecommunications company in South Africa. The best part here is that Skype is cheaper and more affordable when comparing the rates with South Africa’s leading telecommunication companies such as Telkom, Vodacom and MTN. With Skype, you will be able to make unlimited calls for as long as you pay around R50 up to R350 depending on your location and the Internet Service Provider that you are using.
If you are living in South Africa, then Skype is the perfect application for you to use in order to stay in touch with your love ones. There are numerous questions that plague Skype users in this continent and the most popular one is:
“Where can I buy Skype Credits?”
There are multiple methods in buying Skype Credits in South Africa and these are:
- Skype credits can be easily bought via the official website of Skype. You can also buy these credits when you log-on to your Skype account using the latest Skype software application that you have downloaded. All there is to it is a debit or credit card that you can use in order to pay for the credits in order to get started. Around 3 minutes up to 5 minutes is needed and you can complete your credit purchase and such amount will reflect on your Skype credit balance.
- Skype Credits can also be bought with the use of PayPal. This is due to the fact that PayPal is an international mode of payment used by Skype all over the world and since FNB, a major player in the South African banking industry, has already made a strong partnership with PayPal. As such, all there is to it is for you to open your very own PayPal account in order to get started. You can also use a debit card, credit card or cash card in order to enlarge your PayPal limit in order to purchase larger bulks of Skype credits. Buying Skype Credits has never been this easy like ever before.