Regardless of the situation always use birth control. Whoever uses the birth control has the control.
You should be using birth control AND so should she. The pill is NOT the only form. There’s about 12 different forms of birth control and women cannot be allergic to all of them. If a girl is not on birth control, she wants to have a baby. Maybe not right away, maybe not with you, but if it happens she won’t be too upset.
Use A Condom!
Do not, under any circumstances, stick it in without a condom. Even if she says she’s on the pill. You don’t know if she’s tell the truth, or missed a dose, or simply forgot. You just don’t know. Don’t take her word for it and protect yourself. If a women doesn’t believe in abortion and doesn’t believe in birth control that equals someone who wants to have baby.
Remember, 60 minutes of irritation is better much better then 18 years of child support.
Over the Counter Birth Control
- Latex & Non Latex Condoms for Men
- Female Condom
- Spermicide Alone
Prescription Birth Control
- Cervical Cap
- Birth Control Pills
- The Mini-Pill
- The Patch (Ortho Evra)
- Progestasert IUD (Intrauterine Device)
- Male Sterilization (Vasectomy)
- Female Sterilization
- Contraceptive Sponge
- The Hormonal Vaginal Contraceptive Ring (NuvaRing)
- Emergency Contraception – Copper T IUD (Intrauterine Device)Here’s one of the most insulting adverts putting me down I have seen in a while: