NETucation is South Africa’s leading experts on the Internet Cafe industry, and we are the only organisation to conduct training on how to set-up the Internet Cafe from scratch. These workshops are conducted only twice per annum because it is a very specialised course an curriculim we follow that is updated on annual basis to take all Internet and broadband trends into consideration.
Cybercafe workshops are design to help entrepreneurs with no knowledge of the Internet or small business enter this sector of the Internet industry.
We are proud to announce the 2010 workshop schedule in association with:
- Ramon Thomas, pioneer in researching Internet Cafe industry
- Yusuf Mahomedy, author of Worksucks
- Thuto Moshile, owner Apple Nexus Internet Cafe group
Yusuf Mahomedy regularly writes for The Star Workplace and HR Future on employment and jobs. He will teach all the basics of moving from employment to self-employed and running a business that employs people. He also co-presented the previous workshop with us in 2008. And we have also recruited Thuto Moshile, the owner of the largest network of Internet Cafes in the Vaal Triangle. While we focus on the Internet business strategies, computer hardware, networking equipment and software for time management, billing and point of sale solutions.
There will be an interactive Q&A section for all delegates irrespective of your background, skills or experience in this industry. So feel free to post comments below with all your questions before hand and we will answer them in detail. Also bring along any documentation like business plans or application forms for government funding.
What is this training worth to you? This workshops covers the following and more:
- Small business basics
- Bookkeeping, Tax, UIF, hiring employees
- Government funding vs loans
- Internet Cafe location planning
- Computer Hardware renting or buying, technical support, becoming a reseller
- Internet Cafe software, Point of Sales (POS), CRM sales software to track clients
- Direct marketing strategies with flyer’s, SMS, etc
- Staff training
- Billing & Time management strategies
- VOIP set-up and packages
- Wireless hotspots
- Additional revenue streams
- Business plan basics
- Q&A about your situation, your location
- Google, Websites, Online marketing
You save hundreds of hours of research because we have done that already for you. You receive my recommendations on all hardware and other equipment from preferred suppliers; and what we go into detail on what Internet Service Providers to use because we have evaluated the options to gain the best price/performance ratios. Translated this could save you tends of thousands of Rand, which can be better spent on your own training and marketing. You can get going much quicker after this workshop, and you will have more confidence in the success of your new small business venture. We are here to help you have more freedom, more flexibility, more cash flow and create jobs while uplifting your communities, increasing Internet literacy in your region, and giving the people cheaper, faster and quicker access to the world through the Web, email, VOIP and online social networking.
JOHANNESBURG WORKSHOPS INFORMATION
- Date: Saturday, 27 February 2010
- Venue: Sandton Library (on Nelson Mandela Square)
CAPE TOWN WORKSHOP INFORMATION
- Date: Saturday, 24 April 2010
- Venue: Cape Town Central LibraryTime: 8am-4pm (8 hours including 2 breaks)Cost: R1,000 per personTo RSVP through our contact pagewith number of people & your full contact details.You will receive a CD with audio, video resources on strategic planning, business building, marketing and sales. It also contains a sample Internet Cafe business plan. And 1-hour consultation (value R1000) with Ramon Thomas, a top business and life coach, to discuss your needs in private.